How much dosage can I tolerate?
How much marijuana edibles is OK for me to take in?
Whether you are just getting into the marijuana hype or have been consuming cannabis products for a long time you will start off with some sort of tolerance. When it comes to smoking it and consuming it through edibles, there is a huge difference. Now that the rules are a bit more flexible in the states for residents to purchase cannabis edibles, many consumers are buying much more. But the question here is How much dosage can I tolerate? I can’t tell you how many times I have heard people trip the F out due to the number of edibles they consumed.
Here are a couple of tips to keep you from tripping out on marijuana edibles.
Start small and be patient!
- This is the hardest part for many of us pot smokers. As it is we are used to the enhanced feeling as soon as you take that puff, but with cannabis products, it takes time to have that feeling. You can always add more THC, but you can never subtract.
- Don’t mix with alcohol or other drugs. Being crossfaded is no fun, and you will have a bad time.
- Do not drive a car or heavy machinery. It is best to keep yourself safe and the community as well. Please don’t mess it up for the rest of us.
- Know your dosage:
- Typically doctors recommend 10-20 Milligram edibles if you are a beginner.
- Take a few bites DO NOT take the entire thing to the head. Remember, there are different dosages of TCH so you need to know what you are taking in.
How much dosage can I tolerate? Typically, your local dispensaries will have low to high dosage of brownies depending on the THC levels, I would recommend cutting it up into 4 quarters and take a piece every 2 hours (as needed). There are a variety of edibles to choose from so there won’t be a problem finding the right edible for you.
- If you are tripping out, just remember that it will end: Edibles can last up to 12 hours but when you wake up from it you won’t feel a thing.
- Grab a partner and consume together. This way there is a safety net in case one of you starts to trip out.
- Drink water and a meal with it. This will prevent dehydration and edible effects from hitting you way too hard.
- Ask your bud-tender what strain it is. This way you know what edible effects fits you best. Just like you smoke Indica, Sativa or Hybrid it is the same concept. It is best to know what fits your high. Sativa is more of an uplifting head high, Indica is more of a body-centered high, and hybrid is in between. Click here to see the great benefits you get out of consuming certain strains.
- Get Comfortable: A known stress-free setting can make all the difference.
What can be better than to chill at your own place and watch some good flicks and great edibles to go with it.
The content available herein is provided for informational and educational purposes only and should not be relied upon as an investment recommendation or legal advice. The publisher makes no representations or warranties as to the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of the information. The information is not intended to provide eating advice. Use of any information, materials, and opinions given or discussed is at the User’s own risk. You as the reader are encouraged to discuss this information with a lawyer experienced in the disposal of real estate.